When you want to sell your used industrial manufacturing or processing equipment, you usually are looking for fast turnaround. The quicker you can convert surplus machinery and components to cash, the sooner you can reinvest in new equipment, inventory, marketing or other business priorities.
If you have researched how to sell industrial equipment quickly and efficiently, you have probably found that working with used equipment dealers is your best option. Selling to surplus industrial equipment buyers relieves you of the cost and time investment needed to:
- Assess your equipment’s value in an ever-changing market
- Develop and execute a marketing and sales strategy
- Run credit checks on buyers
- Negotiate terms
- Pack and ship bulky machinery
Used industrial equipment dealers such as Phoenix Equipment handle decommissioning and securing equipment, freight arrangements, and more, putting cash in your hand in days, not months or years. When you sell industrial equipment to surplus machinery buyers, you keep your production and operations disruption to a minimum.
How to Get Maximum Profit on Industrial & Chemical Equipment
Just because you need cash fast doesn’t mean you have to settle for pennies on the dollar when you sell industrial equipment. At Phoenix, we pride ourselves on offering sellers fair market value for their unwanted equipment. Making sure to provide complete, accurate information on the machinery you have for sale allows us to offer quick and accurate quotes.
In fact, by taking a few simple steps, you can ensure Phoenix Equipment’s expert estimators can offer you top dollar on your manufacturing and processing equipment. When you want Phoenix to prepare a bid on your industrial equipment – whether it’s a single machine or an entire production line or plant – be sure to give us as much information as possible including:
- Equipment List – Start with a complete, itemized list of the equipment you have for sale. Include quantities of each intact component or machine and all spare parts.
- Specifications – Enter equipment on separate spec sheets that include details about the machinery’s current use, capacity, manufacturer, model and serial number, etc. Whatever data you would consider when buying processing equipment is important to include so Phoenix Equipment and our potential buyers can form a full picture and understand different ways the equipment could be employed.
- Condition – Give us an honest description of the equipment’s appearance and functionality. Make a note of any parts that are missing, broken, or show signs of extensive wear. Your forthrightness will establish your reputation as an ethical seller, which will pay off in the long run. To make it easier to establish condition, you could upload the equipment’s maintenance records, owner manual, and dates key parts were replaced. Like any buyer, understanding the equipment’s condition will allow us to accurately price and purchase the equipment.
- Location – Let us know where the equipment is physically located. This will help us determine how difficult it will be for us to secure it and ship it to Phoenix Equipment’s facilities for refurbishing and preparation for resale. The more accessible the equipment, the easier the logistics, the less we have to spend on strapping and shipping, allowing us to put more money in your pocket.
- Images and Video –A picture is worth 1,000 words and videos are worth even more. Including well-lit, high-resolution images with your equipment details is crucial. Send several shots of each machine: establishing shots of the equipment in situ on the plant floor; closeups of major components and their interfaces with each other; shots of electrical controls, monitors, and gauges; photos of safety features, moving parts, and features behind doors and panels. Videos can demonstrate that equipment remains in good working order and makes a strong impression.
When you’re ready to sell your industrial processing and manufacturing equipment quickly and for top dollar, visit our submissions page and send us as much information as you can.