The FDY (Fully Drawn Yarn) Nylon 66 & Polyester spining lines produce 5000 tons per year at 960-1400 Dtex. The processes have CTD (Continuous Tower Dryer) or SSP (Solid State Polymeriser) with Spinning/DSD
(Direct Spin Draw) area.
Extrusion & Quenching has
1. 3x Nylon Lines, 3 Extruders each Extruder with 2 Pack Boxes (4 Packs/Spinnerettes each), IE 8 Thread
Lines per Extruder total 24 Thread Lines. Extruder has 5 Heating Zones and is Non Vented.
2. 1x Nylon Line Converted to Polyester, 1 Extruder with 2 Pack Boxes (4 Packs/Spinnerettes), IE 8 Thread
Lines in Total. Extruder has 5 Heating Zones and is Non Vented.
3. Quench Chambers all have Monomer Extraction.
Spinning/Wind Up has
1. Spin Finish Applicator
2. Pre-Draw Area, 2 Sets of Godets
3. Hot Draw Area, 3 Sets of Godets
4. Relax Zone, 1 Set Godet
6. Winders with Bottom Feed, Auto Change Over, 2 Positions each with 2 for Change Over, Approx
Speed for 3000m/min (Depending on Product)